Doordash is a great way to make some extra money. Here are some tips to maximize your earnings:
- Complete as many orders as possible. The more orders you complete, the more money you will make.
- Deliver during peak hours. Doordash pays more per delivery during peak hours, so try to deliver during these times.
- Use a bike or scooter. You will be able to deliver more orders in a shorter amount of time if you use a bike or scooter.
- Know your route. If you know the quickest route to your destination, you will be able to make more deliveries in a shorter amount of time.
- Be polite and professional. Customers will tip more if they have a good experience with you.
How Doordash Works
Doordash is a food delivery service that allows customers to order food from their favorite restaurants and have it delivered to them. Customers can order through the Doordash app or website and can track their order in real-time. Doordash delivers to all types of businesses, including offices, hotels, and schools.
Doordash is available in over 300 cities across the United States and Canada. The company was founded in 2013 by Stanford students Andrew Smith and Evan Moore.
The Best Doordash Hacks For Drivers
Do you want to make more money as a Doordash driver? Of course you do! Who doesn’t?
There are a few key things that you can do to make more money with Doordash. In this post, we will share with you the best Doordash hacks for drivers.
- Use a fuel efficient car
This one is a no brainer. The more fuel efficient your car is, the less money you will spend on gas and the more money you will make.
- Stay in areas with high demand
The key to making more money with Doordash is to stay in areas with high demand. There are certain times of day and certain days of the week when there is more demand for food delivery. If you can stay in those areas, you will make more money.
- Dash during lunch and dinner rushes
Lunch and dinner rushes are the times of day when there is the most demand for food delivery. If you can dash during those times, you will make more money.
- Know your way around town
The faster you can get from point A to point B, the more deliveries you can make and the more money you will make. If you know your way around town, you will be able to make more money.
- Use shortcuts
If you know of any shortcuts, use them! The less time it takes you to get from point A to point B, the more money you will make.
- Don’t wait in line at restaurants
If you see a long line at a restaurant, move on to the next one. The longer you wait in line, the less deliveries you can make and the less money you will make.
- Upsell when possible
When you deliver an order, if the customer has the option to add a tip, upsell them and let them know that they can add a tip. The more tips you make, the more money you will make.