Are you looking for ways to make money online? Click here to read more (Detailed Guide).
Instacart is a great way to get your groceries delivered right to your door, but it can be a bit pricey. Here are some hacks to help you save money on your next Instacart order.
- Use coupons! You can often find coupons for Instacart in your local grocery store or online.
- Join a loyalty program. If you frequently use Instacart, sign up for their loyalty program to get discounts on your orders.
- Check for promo codes. Before you checkout, search for promo codes online that you can apply to your order.
- Choose “Pick up” instead of “Delivery”. If you’re able to pick up your groceries yourself, you’ll save on the delivery fee.
- Schedule your delivery for a less busy time. Avoid peak hours when demand (and prices) are highest.
- Befriend your shopper. If you have a regular shopper, take the time to get to know them and build a rapport. They may be more likely to give you a deal on your order.
- Be flexible with your order. If an item you wanted is out of stock, be willing to substitute it for something else. Your shopper will appreciate it and it could end up being cheaper for you in the end.
- Tip well! Show your appreciation for good service by giving your shopper a generous tip.
Top Instacart Hacks For Instacart Shoppers
As an Instacart shopper, you know that the key to success is efficiency. The more orders you can complete in a day, the more money you can make. And while there are lots of little tips and tricks that can help you save time while shopping, we wanted to share some of our favorite Instacart hacks that can help you shop smarter and faster.
- Use the search function
If you’re looking for a specific item, use the search function instead of scrolling through the entire list of items. This will save you time and help you find what you’re looking for more quickly.
- Sort your list
Before you start shopping, take a few minutes to sort your list by store location. This will help you plan your route more efficiently and avoid backtracking.
- Batch similar items together
When you’re adding items to your cart, try to batch similar items together. For example, if you’re picking up cereal, crackers and bread, add all of the cereal to your cart first, then move on to the crackers, and so on. This will save you time when you’re checking out and bagging your items.
- Don’t forget the extras
When you’re adding items to your cart, don’t forget about the extras like condiments, spices and baking supplies. These items are often forgotten but can be essential for completing a recipe.
- Use the “notes” section
If an item is out of stock or needs to be substituted, be sure to include a note in the “notes” section of the app. This will help your shopper understand your requests and ensure that they fulfill your order correctly.
We hope these Instacart hacks help you shop smarter and faster! Happy shopping!
The Best Instacart Hacks For Instacart Customers
If you’re an Instacart customer, then you know that the service can be a lifesaver. Whether you’re short on time or just don’t feel like going to the grocery store, Instacart can help you get your groceries delivered right to your door.
But what you may not know is that there are a few hacks that can make using Instacart even easier. Here are the best Instacart hacks for customers:
- Schedule your delivery for when you’ll be home
If you know you won’t be home when your delivery is scheduled, be sure to let the driver know where they can leave your groceries. You can do this by leaving a note in the ‘special instructions’ section when you’re placing your order.
- Add items to your cart as you think of them
If you think of something you need after you’ve already placed your order, don’t worry! You can add items to your cart up until the driver starts shopping for your order. Just log in to your account, go to your cart, and add the item to your order.
- Get $5 off your first order
If you’re new to Instacart, you can get $5 off your first order by using the promo code ‘FIRST5’ at checkout.
- Save on delivery fees by scheduling for a later time
If you schedule your delivery for a later time slot (such as evening or weekend), you’ll often save on delivery fees. This is because there is less demand for deliveries during these times.
- Use the ‘leave at my door’ option
If you’re comfortable with the driver leaving your groceries at your door, be sure to select this option when placing your order. Doing so will often save you money on delivery fees.
- Tip well!
Be sure to tip your driver well – they work hard to get your groceries delivered on time and in good condition. A good rule of thumb is to tip 10-15% of the total cost of your order.